EAVE MARKETING WORKSHOP 2022:
Fees & Scholarships
Details of fees and scholarships.
Marketing Workshop Fees
- Marketing Workshop membership fee with a project EUR 2,000
- Marketing Workshop membership fee without a project EUR 1,600
- The full fee with a project is lowered to 1700 € for the graduates of the EAVE Producers Workshop, Film Finance Forum and EAVE+
- The full fee without a project is lowered to 1300 € for the graduates of the EAVE Producers Workshop, Film Finance Forum and EAVE+
- The full fee with a project is lowered to 1700 € for the members of the EAVE partners Europa International, Europa Distribution, CICAE and EUROVOD
- The full fee without a project is lowered to 1300 € for the members of the EAVE partners Europa International, Europa Distribution, CICAE and EUROVOD
EAVE is committed to equal opportunities for all and strongly encourages applications from qualified European and international candidates from diverse backgrounds and across all abilities. A specific scholarship for European residents and citizens who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Colour will be available.
For applicants from the LCC group B countries, as defined by Creative Europe: Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Cyprus, Malta, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The following third countries would also be considered within Group B, subject to the conditions being fulfilled for their participation in the MEDIA strand: Georgia, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Ukraine. Other scholarship applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Application for scholarships should be mentioned in the motivation letter.
For an overview and regular updates, please check the EAVE website.
Page last updated 11 June 2022