EAVE MARKETING WORKSHOP 2021:
Extended deadline: July 14.
To apply for EAVE MARKETING WORKSHOP 2021 please start by preparing one PDF file (Maximum 10MB) that contains the following elements:
- 1 page CV
- Brief description of my company and (where relevant) productions
- Letter of motivation
- If you are applying for a scholarship: short motivation letter explaining why you are applying for it
- If you are applying with a project, please send us a dossier with the following information:
- LOG LINE in one or two sentences
- SYNOPSIS (no more than one page)
- DIRECTORS INTENTION NOTE (no more than two pages)
- PRODUCERS NOTE (no more than one page)
- ANY ADDITIONAL MARKETING ITEMS ALREADY EXISTING (presentation, mood board, poster, clips…) Please send a link to all elements. The audiovisual material included should not exceed 5 minutes.
- SHORT MARKETING STRATEGY BRIEFING WITH THE FOLLOWING STRUCTURE (no more than one page):
- 3-5 Benchmarks (comparable recent titles)
- 3-5 Strengths of the project
- 3-5 Weaknesses of the project
- 3-5 Opportunities (aspects where the market trends are playing in favor of the project)
- 3-5 Threats (aspects where the market trends are playing against the project
- Foreseen Target of the Film (define in one sentence)
- 1 photograph/portrait (.jpg)
Please note that the CV, company description and motivation letter should not exceed 3 pages in total.
If you are applying with a project, the project presentation should not exceed 10 pages in total.
Please note that in case of selection, your CV, company/productions description and photo, as well as – if you apply with a project – some project materials will be published in the Infobook that will be given to all participants, trainers, team, EAVE scholarship and financial partners.
All written documents must be in English!
If you wish to have further information, please contact your EAVE team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 7 July 2021