Who should apply
Established feature film producers in their own countries and related European film professionals wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Latin America.
- Experienced feature film producers in their own countries wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Latin America. Interested producers should apply with a feature film project in development stage. European producers applying must be able to demonstrate a clear involvement with Latin America and vice versa.
- Related European film professionals (such as sales agents, distributors, festival and market representatives, financiers) or European producers focusing on career development and wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships with Latin America
European applicants are film professionals coming from the European Union and the countries mentioned in the following document as eligible to apply for the MEDIA SUB-programme: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/creative-europe/library/eligibility-organisations-non-eu-countries_en.
- feature-length fiction film (for theatrical release)
- projects suitable for an international co-production and looking for co-producers
- projects suggested by European applicants should have a link to Latin America (thematic, cultural, technical) and the producer should be motivated to work with / in Latin America and vice versa
- applicants applying with a project must be the lead producer of the submitted project
- producers must have completed at least one film released theatrically in the last 3 years
- 1st draft of the script should be available in English for the first workshop and at the latest by May 25, 2020
Page last updated 4 March 2020