EAVE Team Assistant Vacancy
EAVE (European Audiovisual Entrepreneurs) is a professional training, project development and networking organization funded by the Crea
tive Europe - MEDIA sub-programme of the European Union and the Film Fund Luxembourg. We run training programmes for audiovisual producers mainly in Europe, but also in other parts of the world.
EAVE is looking for a Team Assistant for our team in Luxembourg.
The primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Daily office administration
- Travel & hotel organisation
- Assisting the EAVE team in the organization mainly of the EAVE Producers Workshop, PUENTES, EAVE Plus and EAVE Marketing Workshop, as well as other EAVE events and workshops. This includes:
- Follow-up of participants, experts and decision makers
- Workshop catalogues & infobooks
- General workshop logistics
- Travel & hotel organization for team, experts and decision makers
- Organisation of EAVE pedagogical and team meetings, festival accreditations and smaller EAVE workshops (EAVE ON DEMAND)
- Administration of the EAVE database (Filemaker)
- Assisting the EAVE Financial Manager with the accountancy, funding applications, reports and other tasks
- Assisting the with EAVE’s PR and social media appearance
The Team Assistant will work closely with the EAVE Chief Executive and all the EAVE team members as required.
The Team Assistant will be present at some EAVE workshops in Luxembourg.
Preferable skills required:
- Motivation to work in the European film and television industry and with partners and participants from all over Europe
- Very good communication, social and organisational skills
- Flexibility, dynamism, motivation
- Capacity to work in a team
- Ability to take responsibility and to carry out tasks independently
- Fluent English and French and preferably one or more other European languages
- Computer skills (MS-Office, Filemaker)
The Job is based in Luxembourg in full-time (40 working hours / week), ideally starting from June 1, 2023.
Fixed term contract (1 year with the possibility of extension) according to Luxembourg work law (trial period: 3 months).
Working language: English
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter) by email only to email@example.com
Deadline for application: April 10, 2023.
The selection interviews will be conducted in Luxembourg in the first week of May.
Page published 7 March 2023. Updated 23 March 2023.