EAVE 2020 Selection
We are delighted to close the year announcing the 55 producers from 39 countries that will be part of the EAVE Producers Workshop 2020 (see the complete list below) - selected out of an all time record number of 249 applications from 57 countries.
The 2020 group represents a highly talented and diverse group of professionals – not only in terms of nationality, geographic spread, ethnicity, age, and gender, but also with regards to types of projects, business set-up, experience, and background.
We are very much looking forward to the 2020 workshop together!
We are particularly grateful for the generous support of our 2020 scholarship partners:
- The French CNC supports the participation of 3 international producers at the EAVE Producers Workshop, namely Aadnan Imtiaz Ahmed (Bangladesh), Realness alumni Tamara Dawit (Ethiopia) and Asma Chiboub (Tunisia).
- Thanks to German regional fund MDM, two producers from Central and South Eastern Europe will develop their skills at the EAVE 2020 course: Valon Bajgora from Kosovo and Sergiu Cumtrenco, the first ever EAVE participant from Moldova.
- The scholarship provided by the Polish Film Institute was granted to Natalia Grzegorzek, selected at the Polish Days in the framework of the New Horizons Film Festival.
- PACT and EAVE are jointly offering a scholarship to one UK producer (Victoria Thomas) in the name and memory of EAVE expert Dorothy Viljoen.
- Thanks to our collaboration with Doha Film Institute, Koussay Hamzeh (Qatar) was selected at the DFI Producers Lab and received a scholarship of the Doha Film Institute.
- Our partnership with Telefilm Canada made it possible for two Canadian producers (Coral Aiken and Fanny Drew) to attend the programme.
- Film Fund Luxembourg is offering a scholarship, jointly with EAVE and the Alan Fountain Scholarship Fund, for Samantha Biffot from Gabon to join the programme, selected from Ouaga Lab.
- Our new partner IDM Südtirol – Alto Adige will grant a scholarship to Moritz Bonatti from the Italian region of Alto Adige.
- Thanks to our new partnership, Fonds Jeune Création Francophone is offering a scholarship for Joëlle Ducray from Mauritius.
- The support of Projeto Paradiso makes it possible for Eliane Ferreira from Brazil to participate.
In addition to those, a number of scholarships have been allocated by EAVE, in priority to participants from European low production capacity countries.
The selected participants for the EAVE Producers Workshop 2020 are:
- Felicitas Raffo, CEPA Audiovisual
- Aadnan Imtiaz Ahmed, Khona Talkies
- Jasper Moeyaert, Geronimo Film
- Veselka Kiryakova, Red Carpet
- Coral Aiken, Aiken Heart Films
- Fanny Drew, Colonelle films
- Katarina Prpic, Antitalent
- Tomáš Michálek, MasterFilm
- Alice Tabery, CINEPOINT
- Heidi Kim Andersen, Made in Copenhagen
- Mille Bjørke, Fridthjof Film
- Marge Liiske, Lendkala
ETHIOPIA / CANADA
- Tamara Dawit, Gobez Media
- Max Malka, EndemolShine Finland
- Nathan Fischer, Stray Dogs
- Florian Môle, Les Grands Espaces
- Valérie Montmartin, Little Big Story
FRANCE / GABON
- Samantha Biffot, Princesse M productions
- Sebastian Lemke, FRUITMARKET Arts & Media GmbH
- Luis Singer, StickUp Filmproduktion
- Christopher Zitterbart, Watchmen productions
GERMANY / SWITZERLAND
- Sarah Born, Catpics
- Panagiotis Thomaidis, Greek Film Centre
- Krisztina Gallo, Sony Pictures Television Networks
- Mathivanan Rajendran, Stray Factory
- Steven Davenport, Screen Ireland
- Barbara Healy, Tyrella Pictures
- Kobi Mizrahi, KM Productions
- Moritz Bonatti, Helios Sustainable Films
- Francesca Zanza, Asmara Films
- Valon Bajgora, Ikone-Studio
- Elina Gedina-Ducena, Mistrus Media
- Elisabeth Adams, Film Fund Luxembourg
- François Le Gall, a_BAHN
- Joëlle Ducray, Caméléon Production
- Sergiu Cumatrenco, YOUBESC
- Thomas Den Drijver, New Amsterdam Film Company
- Ilse Ronteltap, Netherlands Film Fund
- Maarten Van der Ven, Studio Ruba
- Mathis Ståle Mathisen, Rein Film
- Nicholas Sando, Filmbin
- Natalia Grzegorzek, Koskino
- Luis Campos, BRO Cinema
PORTUGAL / BRAZIL
- Eliane Ferreira, Muiraquitã Filmes
- Koussay Hamzeh, GROUNDGLASS235
- Cristian Nicolescu, Digital Cube & Avanpost Media
- Jelena Angelovski, Monkey Production / Meander Film
- Mmabatho Kau, Raindrop Media
- Raquel Cabrera Simón, The Film Agency
- Fredrik Lange, Vilda Bomben Film
- Asma Chiboub, Atlas Vision Productions
- Nora Ostler Spiteri, Triongl
- Victoria Thomas, Polkadot Factory
- Dmytro Sukhanov, Toy Cinema
The 3 sessions of the EAVE 2020 Producers Workshop will take place in Luxembourg (March 6-13), Galway, Ireland (June 8-15) and Opatija/Rijeka, Croatia (October 19-26).
Thank you for the support of the Creative Europe - MEDIA sub-programme of the European Union and Film Fund Luxembourg.
Page published 20 December 2019. Updated 11 February 2020.