Ties that Bind 2010
Two workshops in Udine and Pusan bringing together producers with feature projects from Asia and Europe to work together with top experts from both continents.
Workshop 2 in Pusan, Korea: October 10-13, 2010
The workshops will bring together 10 film producers from Asian and European countries. Each producer will be selected together with a feature film project in development and will work with leading industry experts from both continents during the two workshops. Amongst a range of issues, sessions will focus on script development, co-production between Asia and Europe, financing in the two regions, marketing and promotion, and the legal aspects of co-production. The workshop participants will work together as a group, as well as through individual consultation, and will have the unusual opportunity to get to know each other very well with the object of forming long term creative and business partnerships and networks. The programme will culminate in Pusan in October 2010 with meetings between the participants and leading Asian and European funders and sales agents.
The workshop will enable feature film producers from both continents to work together in two four-day workshops and will offer the 10 selected participants:
- top level professional and project development,
- work on the comprehensive development of European and Asian projects,
- cooperation and co-production on these and future projects,
- the creation of in-depth awareness of the audiovisual market and operating conditions, legal frameworks, financing, sales, distribution and exhibition practices in both continents,
- networking between the participants and their companies to create medium and long term informational co-financing and co-production relationships,
- access to a network of producers, markets, festivals and decision makers in both continents.
Please note that the working language is English only.
MEDIA International, FVG Audiovisual Fund, Pusan International Film Festival, Udine Far East Film Festival, Pusan Promotion Plan, Asian Film Market.
Page last updated 12 January 2015