Who can apply PUENTES 2011
Established feature film producers in their own countries wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Latin America.
Interested producers should apply with a feature film project in development stage.
European producers applying must be able to demonstrate a clear involvement with Latin America.
- feature-length fiction film (for theatrical release)
- projects suitable for an international co-production and looking for co-producers
- preferably a minimum of 20% should be in place
- projects suggested by European applicants should have a link to Latin America (thematic, cultural, technical) and the producer should be motivated to work with / in Latin America
- projects suggested by Latin American applicants should have a potential for co-production
- producer must have completed at least one film released theatrically in the last 3 years
- 1st draft of the script available in English for the workshop
Page last updated 11 May 2011