CINELINK: Opportunity for EAVE producers
Dear EAVE producers,
We are happy to let you know that thanks our partnership with CineLink Industry Days, we are again able to offer EAVE producers the unique possibility to have privileged access to the CineLink Co-production Market in order to meet regional filmmakers and discover their projects.
Producers interested in co-producing with Southeast Europe can now apply through EAVE for participation at CineLink Industry Days taking place August 15-20, 2020.
In these unprecedented times, a safe place for filmmakers and their projects is needed more than ever. To this end the Sarajevo Film Festival Industry team continues its mission to develop, support and present the most promising projects from the region in various development stages and formats across key CineLink strands: Co-Production Market, Work in Progress and CineLink Drama, but also through programmes that are organized in collaboration with our partners such as Docu Rough Cut Boutique (Balkan Documentary Center) and Docu Talents from the East (Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival).
As the latest development of the global pandemics and current epidemiological situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina do not allow Sarajevo Film Festival to host the largest industry event in the Southeast Europe physically, in order to offer the essential aspects of film industry events - both business and social ones, this year CineLink Industry Days will be organized in a new format.
The new hybrid edition will feature an online segment where most of the business including the meetings at the co-production market, screenings of the work-in-progress films and workshops, panels and talks will be done (August 15-18, 2020).
CineLink Industry Days activities online:
- The CineLink Co-Production Market presents the most promising Southeast European feature projects in a development and financing stage. // August 15 – 18, 2020 (one-on-one meetings)
- CineLink Work in Progress, closed screenings of up to 10 feature fiction and documentary films in production or post-production stages from Southeast Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. / August 15 – 18, 2020 (Presentation on August 15)
- CineLink Drama, a co-financing forum presenting high-end drama series from Southeast Europe. August 15 – 18, 2020 (one-on-one meetings)
- Docu Rough Cut Boutique workshop and closed screening of 5 creative feature length documentary films in post-production from Southeast Europe. //August 14 – 19, 2020 (Presentation on August 16, one-on-one meetings August 17-19)
- Docu Talents from the East, a presentation of 10 creative feature length documentary projects from Central and Eastern Europe, in production and post-production. // August 16 – 19, 2020 (Presentation on August 16, one-on-one meetings August 17-19)
- Avant Premiere, a workshop dedicated to the new challenges of the cinema exhibition in Former Yugoslavia. // August 16 – 18, 2020
- Talents Sarajevo Pack & Pitch, a workshop and presentation of the up-coming projects selected at Talents Sarajevo. // August 18, 2020
- CineLink Talks, series of debates, panel discussions and presentations intended to deal with key issues the industry faces. // August 15 – 19, 2020
CineLink Industry Days are pleased to present the most promising projects of emerging filmmakers from Southeast Europe selected for the The CineLink Co-production Market, CineLink Drama and Docu Rough Cut Boutique strands. In the weeks to come, CineLink Work in Progress, Docu Talents from the East and Pack & Pitch selections will be announced.
Please let us know by July 30 if you are interested and send us a short motivation statement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so that the selection of EAVE producers participating can be made.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Page published 21 July 2020.
Previous: 10 July 2020
SPECIAL FOR EAVE PRODUCERS: IFP Week (online) – Deadline: July 26
21 July 2020
CINELINK: Opportunity for EAVE producers
Next: 30 July 2020
Call for applications: EAVE Marketing Workshop 2020