TIES THAT BIND proudly announces the selection for 2011!
We are delighted to announce that TIES THAT BIND Asia-Europe Producers Workshop will feature in 2011 two workshops again: the first one in Udine (Italy) during the Far East Film Festival from May 3-7, 2011 and the second one in Busan (South Korea) during the Busan International Film Festival in parallel to the Asian Project Market from October 10-13, 2011.
TIES THAT BIND is organised by Friuli Venezia Giulia Audiovisual Fund in partnership with EAVE, Udine Far East Film Festival and Busan International Film Festival, and supported by MEDIA Mundus.
The programme brings together five producers with feature projects from Asia and five from Europe. During the two workshops they will work together with top level experts from both continents on script development, co-production between Asia and Europe, financing in the two regions, legal aspects of co-production, marketing, pitching and promotion, and meet with decision makers during both sessions.
The following producers were selected for TIES THAT BIND 2011:
- Rina Harahap, Rasy Production / INDONESIA / project: THE WINNER
- Nguyen Hoang Diep, VBlock Media / VIETNAM / project: BIG FATHER, SMALL FATHER AND OTHER STORIES
- David Lindner, Filmallee / GERMANY / project: AT CLOSE RANGE
- Chris Jing Liu, East Light Film / CHINA / project: REPEAT AFTER ME
- Flavia Daina Oertwig, Intrigo Internazionale / ITALY / project: 8 PAIRS
- Michael Pritchett, De Warrenne Pictures / United Kingdom / project: KILLER KARMA
- Hyunwoo Shim, Generation Blue Films / SOUTH KOREA / project: THE SHADOW
- Pran Tadaveerawat, Trois Film / THAILAND / project: SURIYA
- Arry Voorsmit, Riba Film International / THE NETHERLANDS / project: SMALL BIRDS
- Flaminio Zadra, Dorje Film / ITALY / project: SUNNYBOY
The 10 selected producers will work on the development of their projects under the guidance of ‘state of the art’ industry professionals from both continents.
TIES THAT BIND offers in-depth insight into audiovisual market and operating conditions, legal frameworks, financing, sales, distribution and exhibition practices in Asia and Europe, it will provide opportunities for networking between the participants and their companies to create medium and long term co-financing and co-production relationships and it will enable the access to a network of producers, markets, festivals and decision makers in both continents.
For more information please contact:
EAVE - Tanika Sajatovic, International Coordinator: email@example.com
Page published 7 April 2011. Updated 15 April 2011.