TIES THAT BIND 2018:
Who should apply TTB 2018
10 Asian & European producers with projects and 5 other European film professionals or producers without project.
Experienced feature film producers from Asia (Japan, Korea, China incl. Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia) and Europe (European Union and the countries mentioned in the following document as eligible to apply for the MEDIA SUB-programme: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/eacea-site/files/21082017-eligible-countries_en.pdf) wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Asia.
Interested producers should apply with a feature film project in development stage. European projects should have a strong co-production or co-financing potential with Asia.
Related European film professionals (e.g. sales agents, distributors, festival and market representatives, financiers) or European producers without project and wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships with Asia.
- feature-length fiction film (for theatrical release) with strong potential to find co-producers and/or attract Asian private financiers. We are open to any genre and type of project (from arthouse to commercial projects)
- preferably a minimum of 20% should be in place
- applicants must be the lead producer of the submitted project
- producer must have completed at least one film released in the last 3 years (theatrically, TV, DVD, VOD)
- 1st draft of the script must be available in English for the first workshop by April 2, 2018.
Page last updated 4 December 2017