TIES THAT BIND 2015:
Who should apply TTB 2015
10 Asian & European producers with projects and 5 other European film professionals or producers without project.
IES THAT BIND is targeted at 10 Asian & European producers with projects. We are now opening the call in addition also to other European professionals interested in working with Asia (sales agents, financiers, distributors, festival programmers, co-production market representatives) or producers without project. 5 of them will be selected to be an active part of the group.
- Applicants WITH A PROJECT: experienced feature film producers from Asia (Japan, Korea, China incl. Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia) andEurope (European Union and the countries mentioned in the following document as eligible to apply for the MEDIA SUB-programme: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/creative-europe/opportunities/documents/eligible-countries_en.pdf) wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Asia. Interested producers should apply with a feature film project in development stage. European producers should apply with a project that has a strong co-production or co-financing potential with Asia.
- Applicants WITHOUT PROJECT: related European film professionals (such as sales agents, distributors, festival and market representatives, financiers) or European producers coming without project and wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships with Asia.
- feature-length fiction film (for theatrical release) with strong potential to find co-producers and/or attract Asian private financiers. We are open to any genre and type of project (from arthouse to more commercially viable projects)
- preferably a minimum of 20% should be in place
- applicants must be the lead producer of the submitted project
- producer must have completed at least one film released in the last 3 years (theatrically, TV, DVD, VOD)
- 1st draft of the script available in English for the workshop
Page last updated 13 January 2015