Ties that Bind 2012:
Who should apply TTB 2012
Experienced and successful feature film producers from Asia and Europe wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Asia.
The workshops will bring together 10 film producers from Asian and European countries. Each producer will be selected together with a feature film project in development and will work with leading industry experts from both continents during the two workshops.
Experienced feature film producers from Asia (Japan, Korea, China incl. Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia) and Europe wishing to work on an international scale and to create long term creative and business relationships between Europe and Asia. Interested producers should apply with a feature film project in development stage. European producers applying must be able to demonstrate a clear involvement with Asia and vice versa.
- feature-length fiction film (for theatrical release)
- projects suitable for an international co-production and looking for co-producers
- preferably a minimum of 20% should be in place
- projects suggested by European applicants should have a link to Asia (thematic, cultural, technical) and the producer should be motivated to work with / in Asia and vice versa
- projects suggested by Asian applicants should have a potential for co-production and vice versa
- producer must have completed at least one film released theatrically in the last 3 years
- 1st draft of the script available in English for the workshop
Page last updated 16 December 2011