EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: FEBRUARY 25
Application documents for applicants focusing on project development to be submitted in English (One PDF that includes the following files):
Completed Application Form:
- 1 page Letter of Motivation: please explain why you wish to participate in the workshop and what you expect from it
- 1-2 page CV of the Producer and the Director
- Brief description of the production company & a list of the company's productions: in development, pre-production, production and of those released (please specify if your film was released theatrically, on TV, DVD, VOD, etc.)
- 1 page Producer’s Note of Intention: please explain how and why you wish to develop your project (financing sources, co-production partners, sales and distribution partners, etc.)
- 1 page Director’s Note of Intention: it should express the artistic vision of the director, how and why you want to direct this film (tone, visual style, etc.)
- 1 page Estimated Budget (in Euro) & 1 page Financing Plan (in Euro)
- 1 page Synopsis
- 8-10 pages Treatment
Please note that only fiction films are eligible.
Spanish speaking applicants are kindly asked to additionally send all requested materials in Spanish.
Scripts are to be sent only on request, but should be ready for the first workshop by May 29, 2023.
For applicants focusing on career development (not bringing a specific project): please send the following documents in English in One PDF file :
Completed Application Form
- 1 page Letter of Motivation: please explain why you wish to participate at the workshop and what you expect from it
- 1-2 page CV
- Brief description of the company (if any)
Please note that candidates applying for career development must be European citizens or film professionals based in Europe.
Click here to start your application!
If you wish to have further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 16 February 2023