Marketing project LOS BANDO nominated for EFA Young Audiece Award
Selections April 2019
The Sarajevo Film Festival's industry section has announced the first batch of projects selected for its Co-Production Market and CineLink Drama segments.
CineLink Co-Production Market selection:
- THE GREAT ADVENTURE by Cecilia Sefanescu, producer: EAVE graduate Bogdan Craciun
- VICTUS by Andrei Tanase, producer: EAVE graduate Anamaria Antoci
CineLink Drama selection:
- SABRE by Goran Stankovic, Vladimir Tagic, producer: EAVE graduate Snezana van Houwelingen
- SNOW by Barbara Albert, Sandra Wollner, producer: EAVE graduate Ursula Wolschlager
MIDPOINT Intensive Lithuania
MIDPOINT announces its Intensive Lithuania project selection. Four projects will take part in a four-day workshop in Kaunas, Lithuania. Among them:
- A BUTTERFLY’S HEART by Inesa Kurklietyte, producer: EAVE graduate Zivile Gallego
- OXYGEN by Ernestas Jankauskas, producer: EAVE+ graduate Gabija Siurbyte
The following EAVE producers have been selected for Inside Pictures 2019, the international business training and leadership skills development programme from the UK’s National Film And Television School-NFTS:
- Gary Cranner – producer, Chezville, Norway
- Verena Gräfe-Höft – CEO/producer, Junafilm UG, Germany
- Gints Grube– CEO/producer, Mistrus Media, Latvia
- Ailish McElmeel – co-founder, Deadpan Pictures, Ireland
- Lena Vurma – head of acquisitions/producer, NFP marketing&distribution/dragonfly films, Germany
EFA Young Audience Award
- EAVE Marketing Workshop project LOS BANDO by Christian Lo, produced by EAVE graduate Trine Aadalen Lo is nominated for EFA Young Audience Award.
Page published 29 April 2019. Updated 14 May 2019.