EAVE Workshop Coordinator Vacancy
EAVE (European Audiovisual Entrepreneurs) is a professional training, project development and networking organization funded by the Creative Europe - MEDIA sub-programme of the European Union and the Film Fund Luxembourg. We run training programmes for audiovisual producers mainly in Europe, but also in other parts of the world.
For a replacement of approximately 16 months (parental leave), EAVE is looking for a Coordinator for our team in Luxembourg.
The primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Daily office administration including general accountancy follow-up
- Travel & hotel organisation
- Assisting the EAVE team in the organization mainly of the EAVE Producers Workshop and EAVE Plus, as well as other EAVE events and workshops. This includes:
- Travel & hotel organization for team, experts and decision makers
- General workshop logistics
- Workshop catalogues & infobooks
- Follow-up of participants, experts and decision makers
- Coordinating the logistics of EAVE PUENTES (2 five-day workshops in Europe and Latin America) and EAVE Marketing Workshop (4 day event in Luxembourg)
- Organisation of EAVE pedagogical and team meetings, festival accreditations and smaller EAVE workshops (EAVE ON DEMAND)
- Administration of the EAVE database (Filemaker)
- Mailing of EAVE’s promotional brochures and material to festivals, decision makers, etc.
- Assisting the EAVE team members with funding applications and reports and other tasks (EAVE PR, social media appearance)
The Coordinator will work closely with the EAVE Chief Executive and EAVE Programme Manager, as well as supporting other members of the EAVE team as required.
The Coordinator’s tasks will require occasional travelling and presence at EAVE Plus and EAVE Marketing Workshop (two 4-day-events taking place in Luxembourg) and possibly other EAVE events.
Preferable skills required:
- knowledge of the European film and television industry and working experience in markets, festivals, production, distribution, sales, training or comparable areas / culture
- motivation to work with partners and participants from all over Europe and beyond
- Very good communication, social and organisational skills
- Flexibility, dynamism, motivation
- Capacity to work in a team
- Ability to take responsibility and to carry out tasks independently
- Fluent English and French and preferably one or more other European languages
- Computer skills (MS-Office, Filemaker)
The Job is based in Luxembourg in full-time (40 working hours / week), ideally starting from February 17, 2020 and until July 30, 2021.
Fixed term contract/CDD (16 months with the possibility of extension) according to Luxembourg work law (trial period: 3 months).
Working language: English
Priority will be given to Luxembourg-based candidates.
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter) in English and by email only to email@example.com
Deadline for application: January 13, 2020.
The selection interviews will be conducted in Luxembourg on February 5 & 6, 2020.
Page published 19 December 2019. Updated 16 January 2020.