EAVE projects released in 2019 are now available on Festival Scope Pro!
EAVE has not only become an internationally recognised brand among the existing training initiatives and networks in Europe, but is also playing a major role in fostering co-production and strengthening the European audiovisual sector.
Many projects developed through EAVE's flagship programme, the EAVE Producers Workshop, as well as through EAVE Marketing Workshop and our international programmes, TIES THAT BIND, PUENTES, Interchange and B'EST, have been successfully produced, critically acclaimed and distributed internationally. The co-operation with FESTIVAL SCOPE PRO promotes hand-picked, recently finalised films developed through EAVE. The goal is to give more visibility to the finished films developed at various EAVE programmes and enhance their circulation.
Check out here the films developed at EAVE and released in 2019 - among them Cannes success stories, festival hits, Oscar nominees! Most of them are available on FESTIVAL SCOPE PRO now!OUR MOTHERS by César Díaz, produced by PUENTES graduates Géraldine Sprimont and Delphine Schmit - SACD Award, Caméra d'Or and Grand Golden Rail in Cannes, Belgium's Submission for the 92nd Academy Awards
- THE SON by Ines Tanovic, produced by EAVE graduate Alem Babic, co-producer: EAVE graduate Zdenka Gold - Orizzonti Award for Best Actor in Venice and Bosnia and Herzegovina's Submission for the 92nd Academy Awards
- ANOTHER REALITY by Noël Dernesch, Olli Waldhauer, produced by EAVE graduate Tanja Georgieva-Waldhauer - Audience Award at DOK.fest München
- STORIES FROM THE CHESTNUT WOODS by Gregor Boži?, produced by EAVE graduate Marina Gumzi - winner of Best Feature Film and of numerous awards in Portoroz
- WHITE ON WHITE by Théo Court, produced by PUENTES graduates Giancarlo Nasi and Eva Chillon - Orizzonti Award for Best Director in Venice
- SOLE by Carlo Sironi, produced by EAVE graduates Giovanni Pompili and Aga Wasiak - award winner in Venice
- AUGUST by Armando Capó, produced by PUENTES graduate Marcela Esquivel Jiménez
- CAVIAR by Elena Tikhonova, produced by EAVE graduate Ursula Wolschlager - Audience Award at Max Ophüls Festival
and many others...
FESTIVAL SCOPE PRO is a B2B platform for film professionals. FESTIVAL SCOPE PRO selects titles from the most prestigious festivals around the world and make them available to be viewed online, on demand.
For more information about the different EAVE programmes please visit: www.eave.org.
Page published 30 October 2019. Updated 31 October 2019.