EAVE project ET J`AIME A LA FUREUR supported by Eurimages
In development / pre-production October 2018
At its 152nd meeting held in October 2018 in Sofia, the Eurimages Fund agreed to support 12 feature films, 2 documentaries and 2 animation project2 for a total amount of 5.2 m Euros. Among them are these films by EAVE graduates:
- 10.000 NUITS DANS LA JUNGLE by Arthur Harari, co-producer: EAVE graduate Jean-Yves Roubin
- DIE FRAU DES PILOTEN by Anne Zohra Berrached, producer: EAVE graduate Verona Meier
- EAVE project ET J`AIME A LA FUREUR by Andre Bonzel, producer: EAVE graduate Juraj Krasnohorsky
- FOR OUR FALLEN BROTHERS by Hélier Cisterne, co-producer: EAVE graduate Jean-Yves Roubin
- PATROL CARS by Stephan Komandarev, producer: EAVE graduate Katya Trichkova
- SIMPLE PASSION by Danielle Arbid, producer: EAVE graduate Jacques-Henri Bronckart
- STRAHINJA by Stefan Arsenijevic, producers: EAVE graduates Gilles Chanial, Serbian National Coordinator Miroslav Mogorovic, Borislav Chouchkov
- THE CONSEQUENCES by Claudia Pinto, producer: EAVE graduate Peter de Maegd
- THE MIRACLE OF ALMERIA by Moon Blaisse, producer: EAVE graduate Emmy Oost, co-producer: EAVE graduate Isabelle Truc
- THE STORY OF MY WIFE by Ildiko Enyedi, co-producer: EAVE graduate Jonas Dornbach
- WHERE IS ANNE FRANK? by Ari Folman, co-producer: EAVE graduate and Head of Studies Jani Thiltges
Netherlands Film Production Incentive
- THE CONSEQUENCES by Claudia Pinto, producer: EAVE graduate Peter de Maegd gets support from the Netherlands Film Production Incentive. The movie tells the story of Fabiola, a woman who begins to feel uncomfortable with the relationship that exists between her father and her 13-year-old daughter. On a trip to a small island, she becomes a spy in her own home, torn between the terror of what she may discover and the need to find answers.
screen.brussels has announced the funding decisions of ist 8th session. Among the supported projects are:
- LE CALENDRIER by Patrick Ridremont, producer: EAVE graduate Jean-Yves Roubin
- SPRITE SISTERS by Sven Unterwaldt, producer: EAVE graduate Peter De Maegd
Romanian National Film Centre
- TTB project DOUBLE HAPPINESS by Sebastian Mihailescu, producers: TTB graduate Diana Paroiu and EAVE graduate and Romanian National Coordinator Ada Solomon and
- EAVE project THE SON by Ines Tanovic, producer: EAVE graduate Irina Andreea Malcea, received co-production funding from the Romanian Film Centre.
MiBACT financial support for training
The Italian MiBACT is finally financing producers for training workshops. Italy has set a support fund of 200.000 Euros for producers to participate in co-production markets, work in progress and training courses like EAVE, ACE, Maia, Inside Pictures and TFL. It’s not considered as scolarship but as refund authomatic scheme for 80 percent of the expenses incurred up to 2.500 Euro for participants without a project and 3.500 Euro for those with a project. The capacity of the fund for 2018 is 200.000 € but could change for 2019. The directorate general cinema will operate the allocation of resources for the next year at the beginning of 2019.
Page published 30 October 2018. Updated 9 November 2018.