EAVE graduates nominated @FestForward
Nominations February 2019
FEST FORWARD Women in Film
Film Center Serbia, EWA (European Women’s Audiovisual Network) and FEST FORWARD, the industry segment of FEST 2019, have announced six upcoming projects officially selected to take part in this year’s edition of the “FEST Forward Women in Film” industry programme taking place on March 1-2, 2019, as well as six domestic film projects, which will be pitched and will compete for the FEST FORWARD Award.
EAVE Programme Manager Satu Elo will be in the jury for the Women in Film section.
- BLAME ON ME by Ivan Stojiljkovic, producer: EAVE participant Marija Stojanovic
- THE USERS by Ivan Ikic, producer: EAVE graduates Milan Stojanovic, Marija Stojanovic, co-producer: EAVE graduate Derk-Jan Warrink
- THE MYTH OF A REAL MAN by Milica Lee Filipovski, producer: EAVE graduate Natasa Damnjanovic
- ALEKSI by Barbara Vekaric, producers: EAVE graduates Darija Kulenovic Gudan, Snezana Penev and
- X&Y by Anna Odell, producer: EAVE graduate Frida Bargo have been selected for the Global Narrative Feature section of SXSW
David di Donatello
- Nine nominations for LAZZARO FELICE by Alice Rohrwacher, producer: EAVE graduate Carlo Cresta-Dina at the David di Donatello 2019 awards in Italy. The awards ceremony will take place on 27 March.
Swiss Film Award
- CHRIS THE SWISS by Anja Kofmel, producers: Interchange graduate Samir and EAVE graduates Sinisa Juricic, Heino Deckert is nominated for the Swiss Film Award in three categories: Best Documentary Best Editing, and Best Film Score
- #FEMALE PLEASURE by Barbara Miller, co-producer: EAVE graduate Arek Gielnik is nominated for Best Documentary
Page published 27 February 2019.