Call for EAVE Producers - Marché du Film 2020
Dear EAVE producers,
As you may know, Marché du Film 2020 will take shape as a virtual market from June 22-26.
Thanks to the cooperation between EAVE and Marché du Film, EAVE graduates have been offered accreditation for free to the online market and all related events.
In case you are interested, please apply here by May 29, 2020.
You will be provided by an individual code to register early. The code is for individual use and untransferable.
The closed industry space of Marché du Film will include the following, and the accreditation will give access to all of them:
- Visit virtual booths and pavilions & discover exclusive films and projects-in-progress in online dedicated spaces as if you were in Cannes! Sales companies will be able to connect with buyers and institutions from all over the world will present their national cinematography, film commissions and film locations…
- Organize meetings in a virtual space with professionals from all over the world via the Marché du Film networking app Match&Meet, integrating video calls.
- Attend online screenings – films / project presentations – in about 15 virtual cinemas & enjoy reruns organized in different time zones to allow time for viewing and negotiation! The platform will be based on Cinando’s technology and with strict security measures incl. DRM, individual watermark and real-time management and monitoring of admissions to screenings.
- Explore the Marché du Film Online programs & conferences: programs and conferences will for the most part be transported to the digital space: Cannes Docs, Cannes XR, Producers Network, Frontières will be reshaped to this new digital environment.
- Join Speed meetings around composers, book publishers or producers.
- Discover VR projects with Cannes XR, our program fully dedicated to immersive entertainment, which will present its projects in an environment where films can be viewed with a VR headset.
- Producer Network activities, such as:
- Possibility to request video meetings with the selected Producers under the Spotlight.
- Breakfast Meetings: every morning from 22 to 26 June, you’ll be able to interact with Moderators and Guests of Honor who will share their valuable insight on today’s film industry.
Page published 5 May 2020.