A HOUSE IN JERUSALEM receives funding
In development / pre-production April 2020
Netherlands Film Fund
The Netherlands Film Production Incentive scheme has selected 15 new films and and TV series. The projects by EAVE graduates supported in the first round are:
- A HOUSE IN JERUSALEM by Muayad Alayan, co-producers: EAVE + graduate Hanneke Niens, EAVE graduate Konstantinos Kontovrakis, Dorothe Beinemeier
- CAPTAIN NOVA by Maurice Trouwborst, producer: EAVE graduate Derk-Jan Warrink
- MARCH by Constantin Hatz, co-producer: EAVE graduate Ursula Wolschlager
- OH FATHER, I DON’T WANT TO HATE YOU by Dawood Hilmandi, producer: EAVE graduate Frank Hoeve
- DOUCE FRANCE by Jeanine Meerapfel receives production support by the German FFA.
- WANN WIRD ES ENDLICH WIEDER SO WIE ES NIE WAR written by Sonja Heiss, Lars Hubrich, producer: EAVE graduate Jonas Dornbach gets script funding.
Polish Film Institute
The Polish Film Institute supports 10 new feature projects and 8 minority co-productions in its first session of funding in 2020. Among them are 8 productions by EAVE graduates:
- CODE RED by Dariusz Jablonski, producer: EAVE+ graduate Violetta Kaminska
- DEEP FROZEN GOODS by Anna Maliszewska, producer: EAVE graduate Marcin Wierzchoslawski
- TAK MA BYC by Lukasz Grzegorzek, producer: EAVE participant Natalia Grzegorzek
- ZAKOPIANSCY DZENTELMENI by Maciej Kawalski, producer: EAVE graduate Agnieszka Dziedzic
- ANATOLIAN LEOPARD by Emre Kayis, producer: EAVE graduate Maria Blicharska
- AUTOBIOGRAFIA by Makbul Mubara, producer: EAVE graduate Malgorzata Staron
- NOSOROZEC by Oleg Sencow, producer: EAVE+ graduate Violetta Kaminska
- SEVERED HEAD by Lotfi Achour, producer: EAVE graduate Joanna Szymanska
Page published 30 April 2020. Updated 29 May 2020.