3 projects supported by Film Center Serbia
In Development / Pre-Production December 2017
- WHERE IS ANNE FRANK? by Ari Folman, co-producers: EAVE graduate and Head of Studies Jani Thiltges gets support from Screen Flanders. The film follows the journey of Kitty, the imaginary friend to whom Anne Frank dedicated her diary. A fiery teenager, Kitty wakes up in the near future in Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam and embarks on a journey to find Anne, who she believes is still alive, in today's Europe. While the young girl is shocked by the modern world, she also comes across Anne's legacy.
Seven projects have been selected for the Italian-French MIBACT-CNC co-production fund. Four Italian and three French initiatives receive funding, among them:
- ALPHA by Una Gunjak, producer: EAVE graduate Janja Kralj
- LES BOIS VERTS by Guillaume Mainguet, producer: EAVE graduate Stefano Tealdi
Film Center Serbia supports the following co-productions by EAVE graduates:
- DOVLATOV by Aleksey German, producer: EAVE graduate and Serbian national Coordinator Miroslav Mogorovic
- KORISNICI by Ivan Ikic, producer: EAVE graduate Milan Stojanovic
- SAM SAMCAT by Velibor Bobo Jelcic, producer: EAVE graduate Natasa Damnjanovic
Page published 15 December 2017.