Application B`EST 2012
The deadline to apply for B`EST 2012 is April 30, 2012
- full-length feature film with potential for theatrical distribution
- suitable for an international co-production and looking for co-producers
- preferably national support in place
- projects from the European Union and Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan are accepted
- projects should have a link to the other region (thematic, cultural, technical) and the producer should be motivated to work with / in the other region
Requested materials for submission:
- completed application form (please download from below)
- synopsis (1 page) in English
- treatment in English
- screenplay in English (first draft)
- director's note on aesthetics and structure (1-2 pages)
- biography/filmography of the director
- biography/filmography of the producer
- production company profile (max. 300 words)
- budget outline in English
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 30, 2012.
The selection will be made by a selection committee and will be published by the end of May 2012.
For details on the additional required documents, please refer to the application form.
Page last updated 29 March 2012