In Production October 2012
EAVE producers shooting now in Kyrgystan, Serbia, Germany and Luxembourg
- EAVE 2011 project MONUMENT TO MICHAEL JACKSON by Darko Lungulov, producers: EAVE 2011 graduate Snezana Penev and EAVE 2011 graduate Aneta Lesnikovska is shooting. The film is supported by Eurimages.
- KURAI KURAI – TALES WITH THE WIND by Marjoleine Boonstra, producer: EAVE 2006 graduate Denis Vaslin started shooting in Kyrgyzstan. Director of photography is Goert Giltay, winner of the Golden Calf for Best Camera at the 2012 Dutch Film Festival.
- LES BRIGANDS, short film by Antoine Giorgini, producer: EAVE 2007 graduate and EAVE Puentes Head of Studies Jean des Forêts & Marie Dubas, coproducer: EAVE 2010 graduate Benoit Roland will enter production in November. Production companies: Petit Film (FR), Entre Chien et Loup (BE).
- PRINCESS OF EGYPT by Jan Forsström, producer: EAVE 1999 graduate Kaarle Aho is shooting. The plot: Tensions rise after a single mother's path crosses with her old love, who never knew that the two have a 7-year-old daughter. The Finnish Film Foundation supports the film with a budget of 526,000 Euro.
- SPUTNIK by Markus Dietrich, producers: EAVE 2010 graduate Marcel Lenz and EAVE 2008 graduate Guido Schwab is in production. Written by Markus Dietrich, the film tells the story of a 10-year-old in the GDR of 1989 who builds a machine that will beam her and her friends to the West. Ostlicht Filmproduktion, A Private View, Hamster Films and Negativ Film produce SPUTNIK. Support comes from Filmförderung Hamburg Schleswig-Holstein, Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung (MDM), Eurimages, German Federal Film Board (FFA), German Federal Film Fund (DFFF) and Czech Film Commission. Shooting on locations in Saxony-Anhalt lasts until late November.
- WINTER ROSE by Philippe Claudel, producer: EAVE 1992 graduate and EAVE Head of Studies Jani Thiltges is shooting in Luxembourg until late November. Kristin Scott Thomas, Daniel Auteuil and Leïla Bekhti are playing the leading roles in this film about a successful fifty-something with a perfect life and wife who falls for a mysterious young woman. Funding comes from Film Fund Luxembourg.
Page published 26 October 2012.