In Post-production June 2012
Projects by EAVE graduates now in post-production
- DEAR BETRAYED FRIENDS, written and directed by Sára Cserhalmi, producer: EAVE 2009 graduate Ferenc Pusztai is in post-production. The film is about an old man who discovers his friend informed the secret police about his actions.
- FILTH by Jon S. Baird, co-producer: EAVE 1995 graduate Jens Meurer is in post-production. The film about a corrupt policeman (and drug addict) who has to solve a brutal murder case with an ambitious colleague, is financed by Film I Väst, Creative England, Film House Germany and Maven Pictures.
- SHELL by Scott Graham, producer: EAVE 2003 graduate David Smith, co-produced by EAVE 2003 graduate Helge Albers of Flying Moon is in post-production. BFI, Creative Scotland and ZDF/Arte are financing the roadside movie set in the Scottish Highlands.
- 40 DAYS OF SILENCE by Saodat Ismailova, producers: EAVE 2006 graduate Denis Vaslin, EAVE 2007 graduate and EAVE Puentes Head of Studies Jean des Forêts, EAVE Puentes expert Benny Drechsel and EAVE 2005 graduate Karsten Stöter is in post-production. The film tells the story of Bibicha, a young woman who suddenly refuses to speak, and conceals herself from villagers in the house of her grandmother. Production companies: Volya Films, Petit Film, Rohfilm. The film has been selected to Paris Project Screenings; 30 minutes will be screened to programmers, distributors, sales agents and industry guests while the film is still in the editing.
- LEONES by Jazmin Lopez, producers: EAVE PUENTES 2011 graduate Benjamin Domenech, EAVE 2007 graduate and EAVE Puentes Head of Studies Jean des Forêts, EAVE 2007 graduate Marleen Slot and EAVE 1995 graduate Leontine Petit, is in post-production. Production companies: Rei Cine, Petit Film, Viking Film & Lemming Film.
Page published 25 June 2012.