In Development / Pre-production October 2012
Projects by EAVE producers now in development
- Eurimages is giving 5,3M Euro for 18 European co-productions – 13 of them are produced by EAVE graduates:
- AGA by Hiner Saleem, producers: EAVE group leader Patrick Sobelman and EAVE 2006 graduate Karsten Stöter
- A NINE MINUTE INTERVAL by Cornel Porumboiu, producer: EAVE 2008 graduate Marcela Ursu
- BERINA'S CHAKRAS by Faruk Loncarevic, producers: National Coordinator of Bosnia and Herzegovina Amra Baksic-Camo and EAVE group leader Danijel Hocevar
- BLACK DIAMONDS by Miguel Alcantud, producer: EAVE 2001 graduate Gonçalo Galvão Teles
- DANCING ARABS by Eran Riklis, producer: EAVE 2008 graduate Dirk Decker
- DIRK OHM by Bobbie Peers, co-producers: EAVE 2010 graduate Gian-Piero Ringel and EAVE 2011 graduate Erwin M. Schmidt
- EAVE 2011 project MONUMENT TO MICHAEL JACKSON by Darko Lungulov, producers: EAVE 2011 graduate Snezana Penev and EAVE 2011 graduate Aneta Lesnikovska
- I’M NOT COMING BACK by Ilmar Raag, producer: EAVE 2002 graduate & Finnish National Coordinator Aleksi Bardy and EAVE 2004 graduate, Estonian National Coordinator and EAVE Board Member Riina Sildos
- KENAU by Maarten Treurniet, co-producer: EAVE 1994 graduate Antonino Lombardo
- PUENTES 2011 project TODOS ESTAN MUERTOS Beatriz Sanchis, producer: Puentes 2011 graduate and EAVE 2012 participant Maria Zamora
- SISTER OF MERCY by Pawel Pawlikovski, producer: EAVE 2012 participant Lukasz Dzieciol
- XENIA by Panos Koulras, producer: EAVE 2010 graduate Alexandra Boussiou
- ZORAN, MY NEPHEW THE IDIOT by Matteo Oleotto, producer: EAVE 2008 graduate Jozko Rutar
- LIEBER HANS, BESTER PJOTR by Alexander Mindadze, producer: EAVE 1995 graduate Heino Deckert gets support from the German-Russian Co-Development Fund. With this scheme, the German Filmförderungsanstalt (FFA), the Russian Cinema Fund, Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung (MDM) are funding the development of new film scripts. The film is about the friendship of a Russian and a German engineer.
- PLAN BART by Roels Mondelaer, producer: EAVE 2010 graduate Peter De Maegd gets support from Wallimage/Bruxellsimage. The fashionable romantic comedy is a contemporary Flemish version of the story of the woman who wanted a baby on her own. The comedy, co-written by Hans van Nuffel is about the preoccupations of Brussels residents in their thirties who are confronted with their desires and their contradictions.
- HAZED by Julia Ducournau, producer: EAVE 2007 graduate and EAVE Puentes Head of Studies Jean des Forêts & Marie Dubas, has been supported by MEDIA development. The film tells the story of Justine who, as she enters vet school as a rookie and discovers the charms of hazing, starts developing an unorthodox taste for human flesh. The film is developed in association with Arte/Cofinova 7 and is supported by CNC development scheme. Production companies: Petit Film (FR), Amarante International (FR).
- AMOUR FOU by Jessica Hausner, producer: EAVE 2004 graduate Antonin Svoboda is in pre-production. Based on the historical double suicide by Heinrich von Kleist with Henriette Vogel, the film is produced by Coop 99 and Essential Filmproduktion. Filmfonds Wien and Film Fund Luxembourg support this film, which is going to be shot on locations in Vienna and Berlin.
- EL MARIACHI FEMINIL by Doris Dörrie, producer: EAVE 2003 graduate and group leader Roshanak Behesht Nedjad and EAVE 2002 graduate Helge Albers is in development. The documentary is exploring the world of Mexican female Marachi musicians. Support comes from Film- und Medienstiftung NRW.
- MEMELLAND by David Wnendt, producer: EAVE group Leader Peter Rommel is in development. The film is funded by Film- und Medienstiftung NRW and German Federal Film Board (FFA).
Page published 26 October 2012.