EAVE Marketing Workshop project RICHARD THE STORK in Swiss cinemas
In Cinemas May 2017
In French cinemas
- A QUIET PASSION by Terence Davies, co-producer: EAVE graduate Peter de Maegd. May 3.
- MY HAPPY FAMILY by Nana Ekvtimishvili and Simon Gross, producers: Marketing Workshop graduate Jonas Katzenstein, EAVE graduate Guillaume de Seille. May 10.
- SUNTAN by Argyris Papadimitropoulos, producer: EAVE graduate Phaedra Vokali, co-producers: EAVE graduates Konstantina Stavrianou, EMW graduate Theodora Valentis. May 10.
- LOU ANDREAS-SALOMÉ by Cordula Kablitz-Post, producer: EAVE graduate Gabriele Kranzelbinder. May 31.
In Belgian cinemas
- FÉLICITÉ by Alain Gomis, producer: PUENTES graduate Geraldine Sprimont. May 3.
- LA REGIÓN SALVAJE (THE UNTAMED) by Amat Eschalante, producer: PUENTES graduate Katrin Pors. May 17.
In Swiss cinemas
- THE YOUNG KARL MARX by Raoul Peck, co-producer: EAVE graduate Karsten Stöter. May 11.
- EAVE Marketing Workshop project RICHARD THE STORK by Toby Genkel and Reza Memari, producers: EAVE graduate and Norwegian National Coordinator Kristine Knudsen and EAVE Marketing Workshop graduate Caroline Hitland. May 11.
In Austrian cinemas
- FREE LUNCH SOCIETY by Christian Tod, producer: EAVE graduate Arash T. Riahi. May 5.
- COMMUNION by Anna Zamecka, producer: EAVE graduate Anna Wydra. May 4.
- RETURN TO MONTAUK by Volker Schlöndorf, co-producer: EAVE graduate Conor Barry. May 11.
- THE FIRST, THE LAST by Bouli Lanners, producer: EAVE graduate Jacques-Henri Bronckart. May 11.
- KEEPER by Guillaume Senez, producer: EAVE graduate Isabelle Truc. May 11.
- THE TOGETHER PROJECT (L’EFFET AQUATIQUE) by Solveig Anspach, producer: EAVE group leader Patrick Sobelmann. May 25.
Page published 30 May 2017.